Sponsorships for Startups
Red Rocks Amphitheatre Sponsorship Program for Startups
This program was developed to assist Colorado startups with reaching their target audiences by offering Denver Arts & Venues sponsorship assets at a discounted rate. The program will provide Colorado startups with a platform to deliver an engaging, integrated marketing program using a balanced selection of Red Rocks Amphitheatre’s most popular and impactful sponsorship opportunities. Ten companies will be offered a season-long, Red Rocks Amphitheatre corporate sponsorship package (see Sponsorship Assets) annually.
- Startup must be Colorado based.
- Startup will have been in business for two years or less.
- Startup must have an innovative product offering that would appeal to a diverse audience.
- Entities whose primary products or services are substantially derived from the sale or drugs, tobacco, gambling, firearms, or sexually explicit materials will be ineligible for participation.
Applications will be accepted beginning April 1, 2016. Apply using form below.
A committee comprised of members of Arts & Venues leadership team will review applications. In addition to the general qualifications listed above, the following questions will be considered individually and collectively:
- Are the company products, services, and marketing goals compatible with Arts & Venues mission, values, and policies?
- Are the company products and services compatible with the policies and laws of the City and County of Denver?
- Would the company create a conflict of interest for Arts & Venues or City and County of Denver?
- Are the company products, services, and marketing goals secular, such that they neither advance nor inhibit religion nor cause excessive government entanglement with religion?
- Are the company products, services, and marketing goals apolitical and not seeking to influence the outcome of elections or the determination of public policy through political activity?