Welcome to Red Rocks Amphitheatre
Thank you for helping to keep Red Rocks a beautiful and peaceful place by respecting our unique natural resources. We ask that your activities do not negatively impact the enjoyment of others, or contribute to structural damage to the venue.
- Access to the amphitheater is subject to scheduled events. Ticket may be required for admittance.
- Amplified music is not allowed; please limit the enjoyment of music to headphones.
- Exercise equipment that obstructs access to stairs, benches and other areas or that could cause damage to the venue or injury to others is not allowed.
- Climbing or hanging on venue structures is prohibited.
- No rock climbing or off trail use, violators are subject to arrest and prosecution.
- Pets are welcome during non-event hours. By law, you are required to leash and clean up after your pet.
- Signage (commercial or otherwise) is not allowed.
- By trademark law, you may not reproduce the logo or represent any unauthorized affiliation with Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre.
- Setting up tables and booths are prohibited without permission.
- No skateboards or rollerblades in the park or amphitheater.
- Private vending of any kind (merchandise, food, beverages, and tickets) is prohibited.
Friday - Sunday: May not exceed 10 members
Monday - Thursday: May not exceed 20 members
Sunday Non-Restricted Large Group Time
April 1 – October 31 (8 – 10 a.m.)
November 1 – March 31 (9 – 11 a.m.)
Please refrain from using the Top Plaza for exercise activities.
The amphitheater is monitored 24 hours per day, 7 days per week by security personnel to provide assistance and enforcement of amphitheater rules.
Re-entry not permitted except for designated emergencies and severe weather conditions
Permitted and Prohibited items can be show specific and are subject to change.
Permitted Items (Personal possessions must fit under patron’s designated seat (18” x 12”)
- Non-alcoholic beverages in factory sealed plastic containers (32 oz. or less), unless prohibited by the show. Some shows may require the removal of lids upon entering the amphitheater.
- Empty, reusable water bottles e.g., Nalgene bottles, Camelbaks, aluminum bottles (32 oz. or less)
- Soft-sided coolers, six-pack size (10" x 7" x 7" or smaller)
- Cloth bags, soft packs (12” x 17” x 12” or smaller)
- Food for personal consumption only, must be in a clear plastic bag (one gallon or less)
- Fruit and vegetables must be sliced, plastic utensils only
- Blankets, must not extend beyond your ticketed seating area (max size 40" x 60")
- Seat cushions and soft-side seat backs (under 18” wide, cannot have legs)
- Personal cameras without removable lenses, unless prohibited by show
Prohibited Items (Violators are subject to citation and ejection)
- Liquids in non-factory sealed containers
- Alcoholic beverages, marijuana or illegal drugs
- Glass bottles/objects or beverage cans
- Laser pointers (will be confiscated)
- Hard-sided coolers
- Audio or video recording devices, GoPros, or cameras with removable lenses
- Selfie sticks
- Weapons of any kind
- Totems (self-crafted, decorated sticks or poles)
- Bullhorns and noisemakers
- Aerosols (e.g., hairspray, sunscreen)
- Framed backpacks
- Strollers of any kind
- Confetti, glitter and other items that can be thrown
- Animals (except service dogs)
- LED Poi (e.g., sticks, rope, balls, hoops)
- Remote controlled flying devices or UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles)
Smoking of any kind is strictly prohibited in the seating area (including e-cigarettes).
Designated smoking areas are located along the rail of the outside stairs.
For your safety and the safety of others, guests and their possessions are subject to inspection as a condition of admittance. Please have your bags open and available for inspection. Red Rocks management reserves final decision on items brought into the venue. Intoxicated patrons may be denied admittance to the amphitheater.
www.redrocksonline.com ● 720-865-2494 ● at the show? Text RR to 69050
Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre rules are subject to change.