A Guide For How To Have A Rockin’ Experience At Red Rocks Amphitheatre
YOU are empowered! While Red Rocks Amphitheatre is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience, YOUR behavior determines the experience for yourself and for others around you.
We welcome your help in our efforts! If the behavior of a patron or patrons around you becomes disruptive or violates the Fan Code during a concert or event, please report it immediately to the nearest staff or security personnel. To do so discreetly, simply text RR (space) followed by your message to 69050 and a staff member will be dispatched to assist you. Those in violation of the Fan Code may be ejected, ticketed or arrested (and that’s no fun for you or for us).
As a guest at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, YOU are expected to:
- Follow all venue rules. Please read our policies prior to your visit and do not attempt to bring prohibited items into the venue. Respect and adhere to special policies from the artist or tour. Occasionally performers require unique restrictions. These requests will supersede Red Rocks Amphitheatre’s standard rules.
- Be aware of your behavior. Your decisions and actions impact those around you. Allow fans of all ages to have a positive experience and please refrain from inappropriateness and profanity.
- Respect everyone. Be the fan that others want to be around. Do not engage in fighting, pushing others or crowd surfing.
- Smoke ONLY in designated smoking areas. There is absolutely no smoking of any kind in the seating area. Cigarette and e-Cigarette smoking is permitted in only designated areas along the outside rail of the outside North and South stairs.
- Drink Responsibly. Event staff reserves the right to and will deny entrance or eject impaired or intoxicated guests or underage drinkers in a prompt and safe manner.
- Only occupy your ticketed seat. Seat saving is NOT ALLOWED and occupying a seat other than your own is prohibited. You may be asked to present your ticket when determining seat rights.
- Be where you are supposed to be. Do not attempt to enter restricted areas or get on stage.
- See something, Say something. Report disruptive or suspicious behavior immediately to staff or by texting RR (space) your question or concern to 69050.
- Follow directions from staff. They are your resource for information regarding venue operations, rules and emergency procedures.
- Leave the glass at home. Do not bring or use glass bottles or products on the roads, in the parking lots, park or venue. Glass is a problem at Red Rocks Amphitheatre and it’s simply not an appropriate place for it.
- Keep items at and under your seat. Do not throw objects or liquids in the audience or at the stage. Refrain from setting down drinks and other personal items behind you.
- Be responsible for your gum. Not only is it unsightly to visitors, but improperly disposed of chewing gum has damaging effects on the benches, concrete and rocks. Please dispose your gum in a waste receptacle.
- Be a window, not a door. Do not block the vision of those behind you with banners, posters or umbrellas. It can be difficult to determine whether you should stand or sit during an event, so please observe the behavior of the majority of those around you and act appropriately. Ponchos are permitted, available for purchase and are encouraged in lieu of umbrellas.
- Let others hear the performance. If you notice dirty looks or can hear yourself over the performer, please reconsider the volume of your singing or talking.
- Refrain from vending. It is illegal to sell food, alcohol, tickets or any other items in the park and in the venue. Violators will be ticketed and/or removed from the premises.
- Have fun! With your help, we can provide a unique and memorable experience for fans at Red Rocks Amphitheatre.