Ship Rock Grille
Built around two massive boulders and located inside the Visitor Center, the Ship Rock Grille is the ideal Colorado setting for intimate dinners, cocktail receptions and holiday parties of 56 – 100 people. When the weather is nice, guests can enjoy breathtaking vistas and perhaps view some of the park’s wildlife on the patio. For parties that desire a separate cocktail space from their dining tables, the Ship Rock Grille pairs nicely with the adjacent Rock Room.
- Not available for advance booking during concert season (April-October)
- Complimentary site fee for a four hour timeframe
- $2,000 food and beverage minimum
- Cost is inclusive of facility use of four hours
- Tables and chairs provided for up to 75 guests. Additional equipment can be rented
- Room includes piped in house music at no additional charge
- Sandalwood linen and ivory napkins are provided as our standard linen
- House linen colors are subject to change. Other color options available for an additional cost.
- A 19% catering fee and local sales tax will be added to the final costs. Catering fee is non-inclusive of staff gratuity but is alwasy greatly appreciated
For additional information about Red Rocks special events contact Tyler Dowdle at 303-697-4939 ext. 116, Dowdle-Tyler@aramark.com or complete the contact us form.