Southwest Heart of the Rock Theatre
The Southwest Heart of the Rock Theatre room showcases a “who’s who” of legendary musicians that have played Red Rocks. It features a projector and screen to display our 20-minute informational video on the history of Red Rocks and those that have played here. This room is perfect for an interactive cocktail reception or a rockin' dinner.
Square Ft. 2,250
Capacity: 200 reception style; 136 seated
- Event space rentals begin after 4 p.m. or upon city approval
- Not available during concert season (April-October)
- Complimentary site fee for a four hour timeframe
- $5,000 food and beverage minimum
- Cost is inclusive of facility use of 4 hours
- Tables and chairs provided for up to 136 guests. Additional equipment can be rented
- Room includes microphone, projector and drop down screen at no additional charge.
- Sandalwood linen and ivory napkins are provided as our standard linen
- House linen colors are subject to change. Other color options available for an additional cost.
- A 19% catering fee and local sales tax will be added to the final costs. Catering fee is non-inclusive of staff gratiuity but is always greatly appreciated
For additional information about Red Rocks special events contact Tyler Dowdle at 303-697-4939 ext. 116, Dowdle-Tyler@aramark.com or complete the contact us form.