Exercising at Red Rocks
Red Rocks Amphitheatre has become a popular site for runners and those looking for a challenging workout at 6,400 feet. Individuals and groups are welcome to take advantage of the venue’s natural beauty and unique physical challenges whenever the amphitheatre is open to the public. We do ask that these activities do not negatively impact the enjoyment of others, or contribute to any structural damage of the venue.
When working out at Red Rocks, please keep the following rules in mind:
- Respect the personal enjoyment of everyone at the amphitheatre.
- Amplified music is not allowed.
- Equipment that obstructs the access to stairs, benches and all other areas is not allowed.
- Equipment that has the potential to cause damage to the venue or injury to others is not allowed.
- Hanging on or from venue structures is not allowed.
Thank you for helping us to keep Red Rocks a beautiful and peaceful environment for everyone who visits.
Upcoming Red Rocks Fitness Events
Join us for Yoga on the Rocks or the Red Rocks Fitness Challenge! Yoga on the Rocks begins July 27, 2014 Visit our Yoga on the Rocks page for additional information. The fourth annual Red Rocks Fitness Challenge starts in early May (date TBD). Visit our Red Rocks Fitness Challenge page for additional details and a calendar of events.