Exercising at Red Rocks
Red Rocks Amphitheatre has become a popular site for runners and those looking for a challenging workout at 6,400 feet. Thank you for helping to keep Red Rocks a beautiful and peaceful place by respecting our unique natural resources. We ask that your activities do not negatively impact the enjoyment of others, or contribute to structural damage to the venue.
When working out at Red Rocks, please keep the following rules in mind:
• Access to the amphitheatre is subject to scheduled events.
• Amplified music is not allowed; please limit the enjoyment of music to personal earphones.
• Exercise equipment that obstructs access to stairs, benches and other areas that could cause damage to the venue or injury to others is not allowed.
• Climbing or hanging on venue structures is prohibited.
• No rock climbing or off trail use, violators are subject to arrest and prosecution.
• Please refrain from using the Top Plaza for exercise activities.
• Exercise Groups:
Friday, Saturday and Sunday: May not exceed 10 members
Monday through Thursday: May not exceed 20 members
Sunday 8am - 10am (April 1-Oct. 31), 9am-11am (Nov. 1-March 31): Groups sizes are not restricted during this time.
Thank you for helping us to keep Red Rocks a beautiful and peaceful environment for everyone who visits.
Upcoming Red Rocks Fitness Events
Join us for Yoga on the Rocks or the Red Rocks Fitness Challenge! Yoga on the Rocks begins July 27, 2014 Visit our Yoga on the Rocks page for additional information. The fourth annual Red Rocks Fitness Challenge starts May 17, 2014. Visit our Red Rocks Fitness Challenge page for additional details and a calendar of events.